Sunday, January 29, 2006

Sunday (and other days, too) Musings

Today was a great day at Crosspoint Church. Even though I had forgotten to finish my Power Point show for G-Force and had to put it together last minute, I still got it done in plenty of time before G-Force started. God is good!

Then Anna Marie and I had to keep preschool during worship. Normally, I would be dreading it, but I had decided that we were going to have kind of a schedule broken down in 15 minute increments. I had 10 kids and it worked out great! We got a lot done and the kids had a lot of fun, too.

The preceding two paragraphs were written on Jan. 29. It has taken me this long to get back to this posting. I need to put it into my routine I guess. I have added a link to the blog that all my girls need to check out, esp. if you have issues with your house. As in, you have a hard time finding time to clean it and de-clutter it. I just discovered FlyLady about a month ago, and I am recommending her to all my friends. I figured I'd let my relatives in on it, too. It's worth taking a peek at. Have fun!

We have been very busy lately. Now that I'm being paid by the church, I feel I need to be in the office more. So I go each afternoon usually after lunch and stay about 2 to 3 hours. The kids bring things to do (books to read, games to play, etc.) Wednesday is "stay home" day. I generally do a lot of my cleaning and occasional chores then. We also do piano lessons. Just my kids. I don't have time to teach other students right now.

We are waiting to hear of the arrival of Travis & Christy's baby. I have been thinking about them a lot this evening. I hope all is well there.

Well, I will sign off now and try to be more regular in my writing.

Katrina

No comments: