Thursday, December 15, 2005

Merry Christmas, Y'all

This week has been a good week. I got a new computer at work, so its been fun playing with it. It has a wide screen, so when I put a picture on it as wallpaper, everyone looks so "fat" because it stretches the image. Too funny!

School is winding down for the holidays. We'll be officially finished on the 19th. Nathan is having an especially hard time because of his birthday and Christmas. He wanted to open his "big" Christmas present for his birthday. He was disappointed when he found out he had to wait.

My friend, Delana, and I have been trading children this week. On Tuesday, she took my kids while I went Christmas shopping. On Wednesday, I took her kids while she went Christmas shopping. It worked out well. So well, in fact, that I'm going to suggest we do this more often. Their family has bought a house up the road from us and will be moving this weekend. We're probably going to help them on Saturday. They hope to get their Christmas tree up when they move in. It will give the kids something to do (decorating the tree). It's supposed to rain on Saturday, though. We're praying that it will hold off while they move furniture and appliances in.

I hope this post finds you and yours having a wonderful holiday season.

Merry Christmas to all!

No comments: