Friday, September 09, 2005

I'm Moving On

Well, the time has come for me to depart this place (Mobile) and head west to Wiggins, MS where there is power (in the form of electricity) at my in-law's house. We will be there when Dad gets there. I may or may not be able to update you via internet. I will let you know my phone number, but if you know my cell, you can call me on that. I'm pretty sure you'll be able to get through.

This has been a good place to hang out for the past couple of weeks. The kids have had fun swimming in the pool and getting to know their neighbors. We've all had fun playing with Bethany, and I'm sure she will miss us terribly when we leave. I have a feeling she'll sleep better anyway without so much stimulation. We've developed a good routine and living in a camper such as the one we have. It has not been bad at all. I could really go on a big trip out West and be very comfortable, Aunt Sara.

I'll write more when I have an opportunity. Y'all add to this blog, so I can see what the normal world is doing out there. I'd love to hear some "mundane" facts about life in TN or Germany.

Much love.

No comments: